Initial Opening Hours to be restricted to the following:-
Monday to Friday 12.00pm to 6.00pm
Saturday & Sunday 11.00am to 7.00pm
Each session to be 55 minutes.
Access Gate to be securely locked outside these times.
The facility will only be available to fully paid up club members.
Opening safety assessment has been made and we consider it safe to open under the said guidelines.
Club buildings and toilets will remain closed and secure with no entry warning Sign posted.
The club committee will ensure strict social distancing is taking place.
GUIDELINES for Members using the Bowling Green.
- A MAXIMUM OF 6 PEOPLE ARE ALLOWED IN THE CONFINES OF THE BOWLING CLUB AT ANY ONE TIME. IF YOU HAVE FINISHED YOUR TIME SLOT PLEASE LEAVE THE GREEN.
- Only use your own equipment brought from home (Jacks, Mats, and Bowls)
- Sterilize equipment before and after use
- Keep strict social distancing as per government guidelines
- Follow government hygiene procedures
- Please leave the green at the agreed booked time and avoid contact with the next booked group.
- Only two sessions per member per week allowed.
Enter the club premises, Use Club equipment. Organise competitive bowls, turn up without a confirmed booking.
ANY PERSON OR PERSON BREAKING THE ABOVE RULES WILL NOT BE ALLOWED ONTO THE GREEN AND THE COMMITTEE MAY AT ANYTIME WITHDRAW THIS FACILITY.